THE BOOTLEGGER’S RECTORY... with a shuttle service
The current rectory was constructed in 1903 to replace the old one lost to fire in the same year. Known meeting place for priests and bishops, the rectory has always had the reputation of being a pleasant place where people have a good time.
Another interesting fact is that Félix-Antoine-Savard, renowned author of the Menaud Maître Draveur novel and close friend to Mr. Sellar, actually stayed there.
Nowadays, the rectory continues its journey through time. Located in the heart of Sainte-Agnès, 2 kilometres from the Bootlegger’s House.